Last revised May 2, 2018
Personal Information Collected
- Two Stickers may collect limited personal information that is voluntarily provided by you.
- Two Stickers seeks to limit the amount of personal information it collects to what is needed to provide services to you and what you elect to provide. When using the Website, we encourage users to provide only that information they are comfortable providing, and to only post information they are comfortable existing in a public forum. Two Stickers does not seek to collect sensitive personal information.
- When you make or use an account on the Website, information Two Stickers collects may include:
- your first name;
- your last name;
- the email address you associate with your account;
- your address; and
- any username you choose.
- Two Stickers may also collect information to allow you to make purchases through the Website, including Two Stickers’ products. In this case, information Two Stickers collects may include, in addition to the account information identified above, the product(s) or service(s) you are interested in purchasing or have purchased. Two Stickers uses third party providers to complete payment transactions, and never receives your credit card or other financial information. If you choose to complete a purchase through the Website, you will be transferred to a third party website and we recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies applicable to that website before providing any personal information.
- Further, your computer may transmit certain information in connection with use of the Website, including:
- geographic information;
- information about your computer (operating system, capabilities, etc.); and
- your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring page, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
- Two Stickers may also collect any other data which you may elect to send to our Website as part of the use of the Website.
Use of Your Personal Information
- The personal information you provide to Two Stickers may be used:
- to facilitate effective operation of the Website;
- to facilitate interaction among Website users;
- to fulfill orders for products or services;
- to alert you to new or existing products, services, features, enhancements, or promotions;
- to route your inquiries to the appropriate personnel;
- to monitor usage and prevent abuse of the Website and any Two Stickers service or infrastructure;
- for internal marketing purposes including to provide you with notifications of opportunities, contests, promotions, special events, and offers or to improve our products and services; and
- for any use required, or provided for, by law.
Sharing of Your Information
- Two Stickers limits the sharing of any personal information you provide. Two Stickers does not sell your personal information or provide it to marketers.
- Two Stickers may share your information with others to provide services to you or to facilitate your use of the Website and interaction with other Website users. This includes:
- information which you post publicly on the Website, which may be accessible by other Website users or the public;
- information about yourself to facilitate your interaction with the Website and other users, including your username, name, and other profile information you elect to provide and which is of a type commonly visible on the Website; and
- information necessary to complete a purchase through the Website, such as your name, email address, physical address, and the details of the transaction including the product(s) or service(s) you wish to purchase.
- Two Stickers may share your information with others to facilitate its operations and continued growth, including:
- a third party providing services to facilitate Two Stickers’s ongoing operations, such as a third party information technology vendor that may be located inside or out of Canada or the United States of America;
- to related corporate entities; and
- to an entity Two Stickers may merge with or be taken over by.
In these circumstances, Two Stickers will seek to ensure there are suitable measures in place to protect your personal information.
- Two Stickers may share your information as required, or provided for, by law. This includes, for example, as part of a police investigation or in response to a court order.
- Two Stickers may collect and use information through the form of cookies or other similar technology. Cookies are a form of data storage on your computer which is shared with the Website, allowing us to:
- provide a consistent and customized user experience;
- facilitate navigation of the Website;
- facilitate Website features; and
- facilitate a “shopping cart” feature to allow purchases from the Website.
You may disable cookies in your browser if you prefer that they not be set.
Storage of Personal Information
- Two Stickers uses industry standard techniques for the storage of personal information to protect against any breach.
- Two Stickers may store your personal information on its data systems anywhere in the world, including Canada and the United States of America, itself or with the assistance of third parties. Where Two Stickers uses the services of a third party to store your personal information, Two Stickers seeks to ensure third parties will sufficiently protect your personal information, for example by using reputable third parties.
- Two Stickers may continue to store and use your personal information:
- while you have a user account on the Website;
- for at least the time required by law, for example to record sales activity;
- indefinitely for any information posted or made viewable publicly on the Website;
- indefinitely if the information is made anonymous.
- Information you post to the Website may become part of an evolving community project, and thus is not subject to removal. However, you can delete information in your account which is private and accessible only to you.
- Two Stickers seeks to eliminate personal information no longer necessary for compliance with its legal obligations or to deliver products or services to you. To protect data, Two Stickers also performs regular backups or its systems and personal information including information later deleted may be stored in backups following Two Stickers’s usual backup procedures.
Updating and Correcting Personal Information
- At any time that you have an account on the Website, you may update or correct your information through the Website.
Third Party Sites
California Privacy Rights
- Two Stickers does not disclose personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- California residents under the age of 18, and anyone else, has the right to remove, or request the removal of, content or information they have posted to public areas of the Website. You may edit portions of the Website directly, or make a request by contacting us at:
Any information posted to the Website public areas is publicly viewable. We strongly recommend that all users avoid posting personal or sensitive information at any time.
- Residual copies of information that has been deleted may remain in our backup system. We are not required to remove posted content or information if it has been rendered anonymous or if we are required by law to retain it. Additionally, we do not have control over third parties (e.g., other users) who may have copied or reposted the content or information.