Last revised May 2, 2018
- “User Content” means any content posted to, or otherwise provided to or through, the Website by a user not affiliated with Two Stickers.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- All Website content, including the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all Website content but not including other third party content such as User Content, is copyright Two Stickers Software Inc., who reserves all rights;
- Two Stickers owns the following trade marks: the Two Stickers name and its associated logo, the GFreeWiki.com name and its associated logo, the Two Stickers sticker designs, and no right to use these marks is granted;
- Website content is provided under license by Two Stickers, other users, and other third parties;
- Two Stickers permits access to content that is protected by copyright, trade mark, and other intellectual or other property rights;
- Two Stickers has no control over, and no liability for, links to third party websites;
- Two Stickers has no obligation to ensure Website content is updated or accurate;
- Two Stickers has no liability for, and no responsibility to remove, any third party content or User Content; and
- Except as explicitly provided otherwise, this Agreement, applicable copyright, and other laws govern your use of Website content.
- grant to Two Stickers a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use your User Content in any way, including to link to, store, copy, reproduce, distribute, adapt, make derivative works of, exploit, perform, display, sublicense (through multiple tiers), or otherwise handle or make any use (including commercial use) of your User Content;
- waive all moral rights over your User Content;
- agree that Two Stickers may license, sublicense, and/or transfer the above rights to others; and
- agree that your User Content does not and will not contain any material to which you do not have rights to provide the above grants.
- Two Stickers may in its sole discretion and for any reason regulate, edit, delete, modify, or update any Website content including your User Content. However, Two Stickers has no obligation to do so, or to otherwise moderate any Website content including any User Content.
- You may not transfer to any person, or grant any person the right to use, any user account or password you may be issued in connection with the Website.
- You agree that Two Stickers may terminate a user account or discontinue any part of the Website at any time, at its sole discretion, and for any reason.
- You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes. Without limiting this obligation, you agree that in connection with your use of the Website you will not:
- restrict or inhibit anyone from using the Website, including by placing an unreasonably large load on infrastructure;
- use any device, software, or technique to interfere or attempt to interfere with the Website’s operation;
- post, transmit, or promote any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially objectionable, ethnically objectionable, or otherwise objectionable;
- harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress, unwanted attention, or discomfort to another user of the Website or other person or entity;
- post, transmit, promote, link, distribute, or facilitate the distribution of sexually explicit or offensive material;
- upload files to the Website that contain material protected by intellectual property laws or other applicable laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload anything intended to harm or damage the operation of another’s computer, including corrupted files or viruses;
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, chain letters or pyramid schemes;
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation to other users, individuals, or entities, or collect or harvest screen names of other users, without permission;
- falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any operating rule, policy, or guideline of the Website;
- violate any applicable law, whether provincial, municipal, local, state, national, international, or foreign (including rules and regulations), whether intentionally or unintentionally;
- use the Website for any commercial purpose without Two Stickers’s prior written permission; or
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, information, software, products, or services obtained from the Website.
- Two Stickers respects the intellectual property of others, and expects all users of the Website to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Two Stickers with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (internet address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- the location on the Website of the work that you claim is infringing;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest
Disclaimer AND iNDEMNITY
- In this section, and under “Indemnity” (below), “Two Stickers” includes its partners, employees, affiliates, and successors.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. IN NO EVENT WILL TWO STICKERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, TWO STICKERS’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TWO STICKERS DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT, OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE OFFERED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED ELSEWHERE, AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR OTHER USERS OF THE WEBSITE.
- TWO STICKERS’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS $10 CANADIAN DOLLARS.
Modification of Agreement
- Two Stickers may assign its rights and obligations hereunder to any person.