Last revised May 2, 2018
- The Sale Conditions may be updated at any time. You are bound by the most recently posted version of these Sale Conditions each time you order any product from Two Stickers.
- You may place a product order through Two Stickers’ website. Two Stickers may accept or reject any order. Where Two Stickers rejects an order placed and paid for, you will be refunded through the method of payment.
- An order which Two Stickers accepts is a final sale.
Prices and Shipping
- Two Stickers’ product and shipping prices and terms are on Two Stickers’ website.
- Once Two Stickers ships an order by any shipment method, including ordinary post, it has discharged its obligations with respect to that order.
- We may offer, and when we do, you may subscribe to receive Two Stickers’ products on an ongoing basis. When we do, generally such a subscription will continue at the price, renewal period, and shipping charges you agreed to until you cancel it, and you have the right to cancel at any time.
- We reserve the right to change our product offerings over time. We may make minor changes without notice to you – for example, updating our product design. Before making any substantive changes to a product to which you have subscribed, such as price, we will provide you with notice of not less than 60 days notice of proposed changes and, of course, the opportunity to cancel your subscription.
- All sales are final. However, we pride ourselves on good customer service. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with Two Stickers’ products or your experience with Two Stickers, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right.
- Two Stickers may ship your products internationally. We will provide our ordinary invoice and shipment documentation. You are responsible for any customs duties and related fees, which we encourage you to investigate before placing an order.
Use of Stickers
- You agree to use Two Stickers’ products responsibly, including that their use commercially will comply with all relevant legal, regulatory, and customary practices regarding food labelling.
- In the event that you use Two Stickers’ products commercially in violation of the foregoing section, you agree that Two Stickers may demand that you cease such use and give up possession of all Two Stickers products in your possession, which you agree to immediately comply with. In light of the importance of this section, you agree that damages would be an inadequate remedy for Two Stickers and that Two Stickers is entitled to obtain injunctions (including prohibitive and mandatory injunctions) in any jurisdiction to enforce the rights in this and the foregoing section.
Limitation of Liability
- In this section, and under “Indemnity” (below), “Two Stickers” includes its partners, employees, affiliates, and successors.
- TWO STICKERS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTION OR INACTION BY TWO STICKERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE CONDITIONS.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TWO STICKERS PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, UNLESS SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. IN NO EVENT WILL TWO STICKERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THESE SALE CONDITIONS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, TWO STICKERS’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- TWO STICKERS’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY ORDER AND THESE SALE CONDITIONS IS $10 CANADIAN DOLLARS.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Two Stickers harmless from any and all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including attorney fees, related to your violation of these Sale Conditions.
- All obligations and rights created during these Sale Conditions along with sections 8-24 survive the termination of these Sale Conditions.
- In the event that any provision of these Sale Conditions is found to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such finding will not affect any other provision of these Sale Conditions. If any provision of these Sale Conditions is so broad as to be unenforceable, such provision will be interpreted to be only so broad as is enforceable.
- The waiver by Two Stickers of any provision of these Sale Conditions does not waive any subsequent breach or violation.
- These Sale Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Two Stickers and you pertaining to any order.
Modification of Agreement
- These Sale Conditions may only be modified by Two Stickers, by posting revised Sale Conditions on the Website, or in writing by an authorized representative of Two Stickers.
- Two Stickers may assign its rights and obligations hereunder to any person.
- The Sale Conditions shall be treated as though there were executed and performed in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The Sale Conditions, their application, and their interpretation are governed exclusively by the laws of Alberta and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, without reference to conflicts of laws principles. You attorn to the courts of Calgary, Alberta, Canada with respect to any dispute which may arise between you and Two Stickers.
- Remember that stickers alone cannot prevent cross-contamination. They help inform others of the presence of food contaminants, and sensitivities to food contaminants. However, stickers are effective tools only if used properly. Ultimately, users of Two Stickers’ products are responsible for food safety.